Like this?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How I got married by prayer.

Well I was in my 30s no kids no wife and seemed like I was a worse position than ever to get married. I was kind of desperate. So I went to God, I did a study on prayer. I didn’t want to learn prayer from anyone else but God. I prayed that God would help me learn. Well I found out that if I prayed and did not doubt I would have what ever I asked for in prayer. So I prayed that God would give me a wife, 10 years younger than me, blue eyes, blond hair, with a good family, liked where I lived, super nice, about yea high.

I said I wanted to meet her not in two years, not in two months but in two weeks.

Ya thats what I said, sounds crazy but it said to ask for what I willed. Now I got to go with the no doubting program. Well then I had all kinds of thoughts on how stupid that was, how it wouldn’t work etc. I came against those thoughts with this, No now I did my part I asked, Gods going to do his part and I got to believe like I all ready received it. As long as I kept it in my heart like it was mine God promised it would happen and it was going to happen. Either this stuff was all true or it wasn’t. Well that week a girl came over and by the end of one week she said she would marry me. She’s 10 years younger than me blond hair, blue eyes, good family and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I gave God two weeks he did it in one. That’s the kind of God we are dealing with here. Suuuuuuuuper faithful, Super nice, super Good. If you ever decide to cut through all the religious crap and find him you’ll find out too.

Jeremiah 29:13
“When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. “Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” God’s Decree.

libby

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It had to be God, because I was quick to dodge any other guy who was trying to get married quick. =)

Unknown said...

That's great. And you are right on when it comes to not doubting. Without faith it is impossible to please God. You believed God and He got the glory because of it. I would like to be married some day too. But I have had some terrible rejections. Of course I was acting outside of God's will, so I have nobody to blame but myself. But it makes it harder to trust when you have been let down.